OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 pm

I'll start this thread, but I'm afraid this will be a one man party! Suspect afro

Here's some pics to start this place off!













avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Connor. on Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Uh, I love Paiste's, Especially trad's and Giant Beats.
I want a 22" trad light sooo bad.

Here's the only pic I haveof my hats: 14" Trad Med. Light



More in my sig.
avatar
Connor.

Posts : 303
Join date : 2009-06-18

https://www.facebook.com/ConnorEllinger

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Ooh, those are teh sexy!
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Matt on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:45 pm

oh hai. i haz a 502 ryde.
avatar
Matt

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2009-06-18

https://facebook.com/matthutcheson87

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Connor. on Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

SKC wrote:Ooh, those are teh sexy!

Yeah, I dig them, along with lots of other people Wink

How do you like that 22" Light Ride?
avatar
Connor.

Posts : 303
Join date : 2009-06-18

https://www.facebook.com/ConnorEllinger

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 pm

I loove it!!! All the cymbal I have are amazing, but the light justs tops them all.
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Connor. on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 pm

ah nice,
I guess I'll have to start saving for one then.
avatar
Connor.

Posts : 303
Join date : 2009-06-18

https://www.facebook.com/ConnorEllinger

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by InSight. on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah, I'm very interested in a Trad. Light Ride.

As you can tell I'm a fairly big Paiste fan, but by the time I found the money to upgrade my cymbals I'd discovered the beautiful art of not being a cymbal whore, and since my store doesn't stock Paiste I didn't find anything that I want.
And after seeing those pictures, man, my mouth is watering. I love the Sigs, Traditional Sigs and Dark Energy Sigs!
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

Why didn't you buy a high-end Paiste at all, Ash?
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by InSight. on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 am

I never really found what I was after with Paiste's rides. Hence why I turned to some K/K Customs. I've never really been a fan of Paiste's ride selection, though I do have a keen eye on the Light Ride. But I doubt it, I don't have the money to get a high-end 3rd ride. Perhaps an Istanbul, I'll do some searching within them.
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 pm

MMM, I'm gonna be getting some more Paistes soon..
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Taylor. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:00 pm

SKC wrote:MMM, I'm gonna be getting some more Paistes soon..

What do you have in mind ?

I still drool over your Traditionals every time I see them bro.

My 2oo2 hats and ride are fantastic. I'd really love to add some more to the collection at some point.
If they just weren't so darned expensive.
avatar
Taylor.

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-06-19

https://www.facebook.com/taylor.jordan.ashley

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:13 pm

haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by InSight. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 pm

SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:24 pm

InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.

I'm thinking the same exact thing, Ash! I'm gonna buy that cymbal first and I'm probably am going to put it near the hi hats. I'll put up a kitbuilder pic soon to show 'ya.
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Taylor. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 pm

SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.

Sounds awesome man. Those Traditional Swishes are excellent cymbals. Such a sweet sound.

Yeah, I'd really like to get a 24" Giant Beat at some point, and I've been toying with the idea of pairing up an 18" Medium 2oo2 and an 18" Dark Energy as hats for quite awhile now. Or something similar to that at least. And of course, who doesn't love the idea of a couple of Traditional Light rides. haha.


If you don't mind, shoot me a PM with a few more details about that offer.
You've got me very curious now. Very Happy
avatar
Taylor.

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-06-19

https://www.facebook.com/taylor.jordan.ashley

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by InSight. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 pm

SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.

I'm thinking the same exact thing, Ash! I'm gonna buy that cymbal first and I'm probably am going to put it near the hi hats. I'll put up a kitbuilder pic soon to show 'ya.
Will you use it primarily for riding? As I can see you have quite a fetish for rides.
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Taylor. wrote:
SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.

Sounds awesome man. Those Traditional Swishes are excellent cymbals. Such a sweet sound.

Yeah, I'd really like to get a 24" Giant Beat at some point, and I've been toying with the idea of pairing up an 18" Medium 2oo2 and an 18" Dark Energy as hats for quite awhile now. Or something similar to that at least. And of course, who doesn't love the idea of a couple of Traditional Light rides. haha.


If you don't mind, shoot me a PM with a few more details about that offer.
You've got me very curious now. Very Happy

Okay, let me get the prices and I'll shoot 'ya over an estimate.
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 pm

InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.

I'm thinking the same exact thing, Ash! I'm gonna buy that cymbal first and I'm probably am going to put it near the hi hats. I'll put up a kitbuilder pic soon to show 'ya.
Will you use it primarily for riding? As I can see you have quite a fetish for rides.
Yes, sometimes, but I think it might be used to crash a little bit more..
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by InSight. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:15 pm

SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.

I'm thinking the same exact thing, Ash! I'm gonna buy that cymbal first and I'm probably am going to put it near the hi hats. I'll put up a kitbuilder pic soon to show 'ya.
Will you use it primarily for riding? As I can see you have quite a fetish for rides.
Yes, sometimes, but I think it might be used to crash a little bit more..
Fair enough. I don't mind using them as dirty rides, but really they don't usually have a place to fit. So yeah, it would be nice to have it there for both reasons.
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 pm

InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.

I'm thinking the same exact thing, Ash! I'm gonna buy that cymbal first and I'm probably am going to put it near the hi hats. I'll put up a kitbuilder pic soon to show 'ya.
Will you use it primarily for riding? As I can see you have quite a fetish for rides.
Yes, sometimes, but I think it might be used to crash a little bit more..
Fair enough. I don't mind using them as dirty rides, but really they don't usually have a place to fit. So yeah, it would be nice to have it there for both reasons.
My thoughts exactly.
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by InSight. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm

So ... when will you buying them?! Smile
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 pm

I have 120 so far, I'll have about 165 from selling a paintball gun pretty soon and I'll have about 200 in spendable income next month. I have to save for college, you know. Very Happy

so, sometime in the next couple weeks, I'll have at least the swish...
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by InSight. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 pm

How much are they?
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:15 pm

hehehe... wouldn't you like to know...









270 for the 18" Tradtitional Crash and 380 for the 22" Traditional Swish. both shipped.
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum