The Obama Deception.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw
Learn the truth. Don't let history repeat itself.
Obama is a puppet controlled by the elitists to lure the people into accepting tyranny. He is made out to be the saviour of the world by the media (controlled by the elitists). please watch this video and act accordingly.

- "The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan."

also check out www.infowars.com


Last edited by J. on Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:11 am; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:03 pm

ahh come on guys, don't over look this.

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Dave-the-drummer on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Why would I care, it has nothing to do with my country and im not a fan of "conspiracy theories", eugh.

I clicked the video but im not sitting through 2 hours of that.


Die Thread!

_________________
I am DAVE.
avatar
Dave-the-drummer

Posts : 692
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:48 pm

well it indirectly has something to do with this whole world..

and it's not a conspiracy theory. it's fact.

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Dave-the-drummer on Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:11 pm

J. wrote:
- "The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan."

Just like the 12 patriots in metal gear solid hahaha

_________________
I am DAVE.
avatar
Dave-the-drummer

Posts : 692
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Dave-the-drummer wrote:
J. wrote:
- "The Elite are using Obama to pacify the public so they can usher in the North American Union by stealth, launch a new Cold War and continue the occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan."

Just like the 12 patriots in metal gear solid hahaha

yeah except this is real.

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Taylor. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:54 pm

I found that last night as well.
Watched the first 10 minutes or so.
Interesting, to say the least.

Sometime when I've got a couple hours to spare I'd like to sit down and watch the whole thing.
avatar
Taylor.

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-06-19

https://www.facebook.com/taylor.jordan.ashley

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by sjman409 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:09 pm

i think that applies to all people not just Americans, even though its targeted at Americans
avatar
sjman409

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-06-17

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by InSight. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:18 pm

I can over look this cus I must rely on K Rudd to run us.
avatar
InSight.

Posts : 777
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:43 pm

Taylor. wrote:I found that last night as well.
Watched the first 10 minutes or so.
Interesting, to say the least.

Sometime when I've got a couple hours to spare I'd like to sit down and watch the whole thing.
Yeah do yourself a favor and watch the whole thing. It's an eye opener. It's frightening. It's cold hard facts.
sjman409 wrote:i think that applies to all people not just Americans, even though its targeted at Americans
Yup. very much so.
did you watch the whole thing?

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Rubber314chicken on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:23 pm

Yea, I've hated him from the begging. His ideas (well, in theory that are his) are pretty good, but we don't have the means to carry them out. Some guy who does not as good stuff under his own power is better than some guy who does whatever good stuff he is told to do. Because now the people that control him have complete control of this country and all of the blame (which the media will make sure never happens) will fall on Obama.

_________________
Tama Rockstar 6 piece. Sabian Cymbals
avatar
Rubber314chicken
Admin

Posts : 264
Join date : 2009-06-17

http://jjclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Rubber314chicken wrote:Yea, I've hated him from the begging. His ideas (well, in theory that are his) are pretty good, but we don't have the means to carry them out. Some guy who does not as good stuff under his own power is better than some guy who does whatever good stuff he is told to do. Because now the people that control him have complete control of this country and all of the blame (which the media will make sure never happens) will fall on Obama.

yeah obama's ideas were appealing to the american people. he has no intention of keepin any of his promises. and he hasn't at all. he is a liar. well obviosly. what politician isn't?
yup Obama will be made out to be hated just like clinton was, then Bush, then along will come a new saviour and the cycle repeats while the stupid people of america rejoice for their new saviour.

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Matt on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:50 pm

No politician has ever been my saviour.

the dumbass Wolfford on the other hand....


¡This Cheese is Burning Me!


Last edited by Matt on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Matt

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2009-06-18

https://facebook.com/matthutcheson87

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Matt on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:59 pm

Also, I'd just like to admit, the first time i read this thread's title, i read it as "Dear..... The Obama Decepticon."
avatar
Matt

Posts : 1163
Join date : 2009-06-18

https://facebook.com/matthutcheson87

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by SKC on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Hahahahaha, matt, you dork...
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Rubber314chicken on Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 pm

J. wrote:
Rubber314chicken wrote:Yea, I've hated him from the begging. His ideas (well, in theory that are his) are pretty good, but we don't have the means to carry them out. Some guy who does not as good stuff under his own power is better than some guy who does whatever good stuff he is told to do. Because now the people that control him have complete control of this country and all of the blame (which the media will make sure never happens) will fall on Obama.

yeah obama's ideas were appealing to the american people. he has no intention of keepin any of his promises. and he hasn't at all. he is a liar. well obviosly. what politician isn't?
yup Obama will be made out to be hated just like clinton was, then Bush, then along will come a new saviour and the cycle repeats while the stupid people of america rejoice for their new saviour.

I'm not sure if I wanna be here for the real life version of Idiocracy.

_________________
Tama Rockstar 6 piece. Sabian Cymbals
avatar
Rubber314chicken
Admin

Posts : 264
Join date : 2009-06-17

http://jjclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:05 am

Matt wrote:that's what happens when you see the new transformers twice in a three day period

you're a slave to society. completely brain dead. exactly what they wanted!

muahahaha

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by SKC on Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:06 am

oh noez!!!1! oh goodness, Jeffrey is gonna be a crackpot... :p
avatar
SKC

Posts : 346
Join date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by sjman409 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:28 am

[quote="J.
did you watch the whole thing?[/quote]

yep it was very informative
avatar
sjman409

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-06-17

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:01 am

sjman409 wrote:[quote="J.
did you watch the whole thing?

yep it was very informative[/quote]

yes it was.
glad to see someone got osmehting out of this post.

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by sjman409 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 pm

yea but i cant remember the name of that one group that started with a b
avatar
sjman409

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-06-17

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by sjman409 on Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:30 pm

oh it was bildergberg. but i don't know it seems like a lot of conspiracy as far bildeberg is concerned. but obama does suck
avatar
sjman409

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-06-17

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:00 pm

you mean like a theory?

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by sjman409 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

yea but the term conspiracy is a theory with a more negative connotation
avatar
sjman409

Posts : 363
Join date : 2009-06-17

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by J. on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:38 pm

haha you have to put them together.
conspiracy theory. is that what you meant?
a conspiracy is like an evil plot and so forth.. which one did you mean?

_________________
Fream.
avatar
J.

Posts : 646
Join date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down

Re: The Obama Deception.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum