JJ Johnson Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your all-time favourite set-up?

+7
Matt
Connor.
sjman409
Rubber314chicken
Per
Dave-the-drummer
InSight.
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Your all-time favourite set-up? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your all-time favourite set-up?

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:34 am

Dave-the-drummer wrote:Also those cube kits look great, those new views of your favourite set up (ash) make it look alot more playable ! I really like it now!
Yeah. I really want to buy that cube kit that I posted. NO, don't get ideas!!
It's an amazing set-up (and all-round kit). Like, to me, so amazing.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Your all-time favourite set-up? - Page 2 Empty Re: Your all-time favourite set-up?

Post by Connor. Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:18 am

InSight. wrote:Connor, you questioned what the kit was exactly. Here's the website, their drums look pretty nice. I wish I could read it, however - http://www.cube-drums.de/

Hmm, I've never heard of them. Yeah they look nice, sucks its in another language.
I dig the finish on that first kit you posted.
Connor.
Connor.

https://www.facebook.com/ConnorEllinger

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 am

Connor. wrote:
InSight. wrote:Connor, you questioned what the kit was exactly. Here's the website, their drums look pretty nice. I wish I could read it, however - http://www.cube-drums.de/

Hmm, I've never heard of them. Yeah they look nice, sucks its in another language.
I dig the finish on that first kit you posted.

Lucky for me i can speak german haha thank you G.C.S.E's
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by sjman409 Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:14 pm

whoa you can speak German?
sjman409
sjman409

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Yea dude! Here is a little about me in German! Lets see who can work it out !

Ja, ich spreche deutsch! Mein Vorname ist Dave.
Ich habe siebzehn Jahre alt und ich komme aus Nordirland. Ich wohne in einem einfamilienhaus in Carrickfergus.
Ich spiele die trommeln, das macht mir spass! Meine trommeln sind PDP und ich spiele Jeden Tag.
Mein lieblingssendungen ist House M.D.
Mein lieblingsessen sind Pizza und Pasta, und meine lieblingstrinke ist cola.
Ich spiele Rugby und das ist gut!

Danke schon !

Dieses Forum ist sehr PRIMA! Gut fur die "lulz"
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rubber314chicken Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:30 pm

InSight. wrote:
Per wrote:
InSight. wrote:Another pretty standard, but amazing one:

Whoah, how small is that kick? Like, 14"? It seriously can't be bigger than 16.
Actually it's a Gretsch 10x14 marching snare converted to Bass Drum. Shocked

Okay, now whatever thread I said that I'd wanna reverse all the sizes.... now just make a bass drum into a rack tom for that kit.
Rubber314chicken
Rubber314chicken
Admin

https://jjclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:39 pm

wow, that cube kit is gorgeous.

Last edited by Matt on Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Matt
Matt

https://facebook.com/matthutcheson87

Back to top Go down

Post by sjman409 Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Dave-the-drummer wrote:Yea dude! Here is a little about me in German! Lets see who can work it out !

Ich habe siebzehn Jahre alt und ich komme aus Nordirland. Ich wohne in einem einfamilienhaus in Carrickfergus.
Ich spiele die trommeln, das macht mir spass! Meine trommeln sind PDP und ich spiele Jeden Tag.

Danke schon !

mmm. pasta...
sjman409
sjman409

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Okay Dave, now translate the whole cube custom drums website. Google translate won't do it. Thanks, bud.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:56 pm

Matt wrote:wow, that cube kit is gorgeous.
I know, I want it Sad
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Hahaha if i had the time i would guys!
I had a read through it earlier some cool stuff! I didn't know some of the words but most of it was fine! Some great kits on their!
Alot of the site isn't finished yet so that makes me guess it is a fairly new company!
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah. I'd most definitely look into them if they were English, I'd be skeptical as words could be lost in translation, unless of course they have an english employee.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Yea, maybe ill get employed as their translator haha then we would all get discount.
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:10 pm

Yeah, 75% off and free-shipping sounds good to me Very Happy
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:31 am

Dave-the-drummer wrote:Yea dude! Here is a little about me in German! Lets see who can work it out !

Danke schon !

Tag, Dave! Mein name ist Zach. Ich bin zwanzig Jahre alt und ich komme aus Amerika, wo ich in Texas mit meiner Mutter und Vati wohne. Ich liebe House M.D., auch! Aber mein Lieblingsprogramm ist immer The Simpsons. Ich studierte Deutsches für zwei Jahre in der Schule, und ich bin am gelesen gut, aber das Sprechen ist hart! Ich bin glücklich, dass ich Ihren Brief leicht lese!

Translations for anyone wondering...
Dave:
Yes, I speak German! My first name is Dave. I am from North Ireland and I live with my family in Carrickfergus. I play the drums and it makes me happy! My drums are PDP and I play everyday. My favorite TV show is House, my favorite foods are pizza and pasta, and my favorite drink is coke. I play rugby and I am good!
Thank you!
This forum is the best! Good for the lulz.

Zach:
Sup, Dave? My name is Zach. I'm from America, where I live in Texas with my mom and dad. I love House, too! But my favorite show will always be The Simpsons. I studied German for two years in (high) school, and I read and translate much better than I speak. I'm happy I read your post without any help, though!
Whitey
Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 am

Whoa, whoa, whoa, guys, don't go off-topic. Rolling Eyes
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 am

yeah, we don't want this thread to run it's course too quickly.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 am

Guys I've said it before and I'll say it again, English on this forum ONLY. Breach these rules and be prepared for a big, juicy ban.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:32 am

You can't ban me Razz Das ist nicht gut! Haha

whitey, german club ?
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Yes, but you can loose my respect and be neg. repped. Very Happy
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am

Dave-the-drummer wrote:You can't ban me Razz Das ist nicht gut! Haha

whitey, german club ?
Definitely, but I think the extent of my conversations will be what I posted the first time. Razz I'll need to study up a little.
Whitey
Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Your all-time favourite set-up? - Page 2 Driver10

New favourite set up ¡This Cheese is Burning Me! I have been listening to imadethis, and i remembered Jay's rescue the astronauts set up. Classic
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:06 pm

man, i remember that kit of Jay's. i love that kit so much, from the many pedals, to the SICK snares, to the setup, it's a killer kit.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:23 pm

Yea i really miss rescue the astronauts now, they were a great band, Jay is defo one of the best drummers to come from northern ireland. He lives in an area with a great music scene, i don't.

I think im gonna get a lil pedal for a cowbell/jamblock. I wonder if PDP makes one.
I have been doing all my clave patterns on my hats with my left foot but its just not the same.
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:39 pm

I'd say go with LP, all of their percussion pieces are top shelf quality for the bell/block.

I have the Pearl PPS-20 Gajate Pedal Bracket, that I used when I had a jam block hooked up to my pedal, it's a great unit, I think Gibraltar, LP and maybe Meinl also sell similar brackets.
Matt
Matt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next