JJ Johnson Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

+6
Rubber314chicken
Taylor.
InSight.
Matt
Connor.
SKC
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OFFICIAL Paiste Thread Empty OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by SKC Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:20 pm

I'll start this thread, but I'm afraid this will be a one man party! Suspect afro

Here's some pics to start this place off!

OFFICIAL Paiste Thread CopyofP3120030
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread CopyofP3120028
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread CopyofP3120029
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120045
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120046
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120037
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120044
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120033
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120034
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120059
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120038
OFFICIAL Paiste Thread P3120101
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL Paiste Thread Empty Re: OFFICIAL Paiste Thread

Post by Connor. Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Uh, I love Paiste's, Especially trad's and Giant Beats.
I want a 22" trad light sooo bad.

Here's the only pic I haveof my hats: 14" Trad Med. Light

OFFICIAL Paiste Thread DSC02039

More in my sig.
Connor.
Connor.

https://www.facebook.com/ConnorEllinger

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Ooh, those are teh sexy!
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:45 pm

oh hai. i haz a 502 ryde.
Matt
Matt

https://facebook.com/matthutcheson87

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor. Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:49 pm

SKC wrote:Ooh, those are teh sexy!

Yeah, I dig them, along with lots of other people Wink

How do you like that 22" Light Ride?
Connor.
Connor.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:26 pm

I loove it!!! All the cymbal I have are amazing, but the light justs tops them all.
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor. Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 pm

ah nice,
I guess I'll have to start saving for one then.
Connor.
Connor.

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Yeah, I'm very interested in a Trad. Light Ride.

As you can tell I'm a fairly big Paiste fan, but by the time I found the money to upgrade my cymbals I'd discovered the beautiful art of not being a cymbal whore, and since my store doesn't stock Paiste I didn't find anything that I want.
And after seeing those pictures, man, my mouth is watering. I love the Sigs, Traditional Sigs and Dark Energy Sigs!
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:11 am

Why didn't you buy a high-end Paiste at all, Ash?
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 am

I never really found what I was after with Paiste's rides. Hence why I turned to some K/K Customs. I've never really been a fan of Paiste's ride selection, though I do have a keen eye on the Light Ride. But I doubt it, I don't have the money to get a high-end 3rd ride. Perhaps an Istanbul, I'll do some searching within them.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:58 pm

MMM, I'm gonna be getting some more Paistes soon..
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor. Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:00 pm

SKC wrote:MMM, I'm gonna be getting some more Paistes soon..

What do you have in mind ?

I still drool over your Traditionals every time I see them bro.

My 2oo2 hats and ride are fantastic. I'd really love to add some more to the collection at some point.
If they just weren't so darned expensive.
Taylor.
Taylor.

https://www.facebook.com/taylor.jordan.ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:13 pm

haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 pm

SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Dude I can get you some really sick deals on some new 2002s or any other Paistes if you want. I can get them for way less than what MassMusic.net sells them for, so if you want to buy some more, you can PM me at any time.
Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:24 pm

InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:haha, thanks, Taylor! I'm thinking of getting an 18" Traditional Crash and a 22" Traditional Swish.

Oh man, that would be awesome to get the swish! They'd be a lot of fun to incorporate into your set-up.

I'm thinking the same exact thing, Ash! I'm gonna buy that cymbal first and I'm probably am going to put it near the hi hats. I'll put up a kitbuilder pic soon to show 'ya.
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor. Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Sounds awesome man. Those Traditional Swishes are excellent cymbals. Such a sweet sound.

Yeah, I'd really like to get a 24" Giant Beat at some point, and I've been toying with the idea of pairing up an 18" Medium 2oo2 and an 18" Dark Energy as hats for quite awhile now. Or something similar to that at least. And of course, who doesn't love the idea of a couple of Traditional Light rides. haha.

If you don't mind, shoot me a PM with a few more details about that offer.
You've got me very curious now. Very Happy
Taylor.
Taylor.

https://www.facebook.com/taylor.jordan.ashley

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:37 pm

SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:

I'm thinking the same exact thing, Ash! I'm gonna buy that cymbal first and I'm probably am going to put it near the hi hats. I'll put up a kitbuilder pic soon to show 'ya.
Will you use it primarily for riding? As I can see you have quite a fetish for rides.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Taylor. wrote:

Sounds awesome man. Those Traditional Swishes are excellent cymbals. Such a sweet sound.

Yeah, I'd really like to get a 24" Giant Beat at some point, and I've been toying with the idea of pairing up an 18" Medium 2oo2 and an 18" Dark Energy as hats for quite awhile now. Or something similar to that at least. And of course, who doesn't love the idea of a couple of Traditional Light rides. haha.

If you don't mind, shoot me a PM with a few more details about that offer.
You've got me very curious now. Very Happy

Okay, let me get the prices and I'll shoot 'ya over an estimate.
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 pm

InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:

Will you use it primarily for riding? As I can see you have quite a fetish for rides.
Yes, sometimes, but I think it might be used to crash a little bit more..
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:15 pm

SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:

Fair enough. I don't mind using them as dirty rides, but really they don't usually have a place to fit. So yeah, it would be nice to have it there for both reasons.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:23 pm

InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:
SKC wrote:
InSight. wrote:

Fair enough. I don't mind using them as dirty rides, but really they don't usually have a place to fit. So yeah, it would be nice to have it there for both reasons.
My thoughts exactly.
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:05 pm

So ... when will you buying them?! Smile
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:09 pm

I have 120 so far, I'll have about 165 from selling a paintball gun pretty soon and I'll have about 200 in spendable income next month. I have to save for college, you know. Very Happy

so, sometime in the next couple weeks, I'll have at least the swish...
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:13 pm

How much are they?
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by SKC Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:15 pm

hehehe... wouldn't you like to know...

270 for the 18" Tradtitional Crash and 380 for the 22" Traditional Swish. both shipped.
SKC
SKC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next