JJ Johnson Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official JJ Johnson Thread

+15
Connor.
Charles.
Levi.
Per
Whitey
Ali G
InSight.
Matt
sjman409
Skinny.
Fat Tim
Rotation 4
J.
Dave-the-drummer
Rubber314chicken
19 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official JJ Johnson Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official JJ Johnson Thread

Post by sjman409 Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:29 am

what up charles
sjman409
sjman409

http://drumzoneblog.com

Back to top Go down

The Official JJ Johnson Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official JJ Johnson Thread

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:08 am

I never even saw you post in the previous JJ thread rubberchicken.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by sjman409 Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:09 am

InSight. wrote:I never even saw you post in the previous JJ thread rubberchicken.

no but he made a sweet forum
sjman409
sjman409

Back to top Go down

Post by Rotation 4 Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:11 am

Dave-the-drummer wrote:
Rotation 4 wrote:no no i know what you mean.
my percussion studio had only 20 percussionist
and three of them were grad kids
there was so much work to be done and i just did my focus on mallet percussion so i was always constantly working and most of the time playing solos, and duets and entire concerts where i was so over my head.

Haha, wow! I play xylophone . It's good fun and i am working on my grade 5. However, i much prefer playing kit! Really into Maroon 5 and JM atm.
Ill post some pics on friday for you guys!

haha i played alot of xylophone there to. mostly during rag time gigs
green solos things like that.
but all of my time really has been towards both two and four mallet as well as some six mallet (and fingers bleeding profusely from) on marimba. but i love playing marimba, i spend alot more time playing four mallet solos and ensembles than i probably should. i wake up and eat and sleep marimba. and then throw in occasional set haha.
Rotation 4
Rotation 4

Back to top Go down

Post by sjman409 Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:20 am

I wish I was better at mallet instruments. I used to play piano, but then I stopped and I hadn't really had the interest until recently to start playing piano again, but I think I will. And then hopefully I'll start improving on mallet instruments
sjman409
sjman409

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali G Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:45 am

Sweet! I'm so glad to be in the JJ thread again!

It feels authentic too! just, I'd much much much rather have avatars on the left. It feels just weird to have it on the right..

Anyway, I should be getting a surprise cymbal. Not the HHXplosion. heh, I'll follow the ways of the rest of the clan and not tell. Very Happy
Ali G
Ali G

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitey Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:50 am

Ali G wrote:Sweet! I'm so glad to be in the JJ thread again!

It feels authentic too! just, I'd much much much rather have avatars on the left. It feels just weird to have it on the right..

Anyway, I should be getting a surprise cymbal. Not the HHXplosion. heh, I'll follow the ways of the rest of the clan and not tell. Very Happy
You're Bazooka, right?
Whitey
Whitey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali G Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:51 am

Oh.. yeah. forgot to introduce myself.

It is I, thatbazookaguy, or aka Ali. heh.
Ali G
Ali G

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:56 am

Yeah, that does feel weird. I want avatars on the left, I've just become so accustomed to them in that placement.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali G Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:58 am

ASH!

Why doesn't Al Percival just open the original like last time? Isn't that possible?
Ali G
Ali G

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:58 am

Good to be in the JJ thread again, although I didn't post a lot in the old one.

I'm PeLi btw, if anyone remebered me.
But please call me Per. I hate PeLi.
Per
Per

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali G Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:00 am

Come the 30th of June, I'll have my BRAND NEW *something* heh.

I wish the original thread were there to see it. Sad

Well, I guess as this is the new home, I'll have to grow accustomed to it!
Ali G
Ali G

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:03 am

And I wouldn't mind a new format/layout/browser format. It's WAY too dark for my liking, at least PDF's black one was more grey. This is just pitch black with white.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali G Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:04 am

I agree.

My problems here are the Avatar thing and the colour.
Ali G
Ali G

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 am

Ali G wrote:ASH!

Why doesn't Al Percival just open the original like last time? Isn't that possible?
I believe Jeffrey spoke to him and he wasn't quite sure what to do, and suggested a new thread. The one Jeffrey later deleted.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:06 am

Ali G wrote:I agree.

My problems here are the Avatar thing and the colour.
I have yet to get my avatar up. I'm on my mac, and there really isn't all that much on their. It's all on my PC.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Per Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:07 am

Wait a minute...
There was a new thread?
And why did he delete it?

Damn, you miss a lot when you're gone 4 days...
Per
Per

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali G Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:07 am

SWEET! I wanted to use this avatar on PDF, but it didnt let me use a GIF for some reason. yay!
Ali G
Ali G

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:10 am

Yeah, Jeffrey made another thread. But according the them it didn't feel the 'same'. So he deleted it.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 am

I becoming accustomed to this forum, I'd just like a different format. But then again, it feels like I'd accomplished so much with 10,000 posts on the PDF. It's like starting again.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali G Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:27 am

I like that theres a quick reply here, rather than a crappy quick reply BUTTON!
Ali G
Ali G

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:40 am

True, although the whole "return to previous post or previous forum," stuff can be annoying.
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 am

InSight. wrote:I becoming accustomed to this forum, I'd just like a different format. But then again, it feels like I'd accomplished so much with 10,000 posts on the PDF. It's like starting again.

PM Rubber chicken or other mods With suggestions of what you would like to see! e.g. colour scheme etc. We are here to keep you guys happy not to close threads and ban people!

We tried about 6 themes last night and this one was the only one with fully operational functions and no text overlapping! cyclops I loved the blue and green theme that we had going.
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by InSight. Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:21 am

Dave-the-drummer wrote:
InSight. wrote:I becoming accustomed to this forum, I'd just like a different format. But then again, it feels like I'd accomplished so much with 10,000 posts on the PDF. It's like starting again.

PM Rubber chicken or other mods With suggestions of what you would like to see! e.g. colour scheme etc. We are here to keep you guys happy not to close threads and ban people!

We tried about 6 themes last night and this one was the only one with fully operational functions and no text overlapping! cyclops I loved the blue and green theme that we had going.
Well look who snapped into Moderator mode, aren't we professional Wink
InSight.
InSight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave-the-drummer Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 am

InSight. wrote:
Well look who snapped into Moderator mode, aren't we professional Wink

Haha, im still Dave lol! Im just sayin this is your forum so if have suggestions go for it ! flower I personally love the new emoticons jocolor
Dave-the-drummer
Dave-the-drummer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next